Tuesday, August 19, 2008





SIX FEET UNDER



The rehearsal space at the Adrenalin Square in Southern Hormoneme was adorned with nothing but the awards this young man has won; while wondering why he could have gotten such a large audience to see his performance, I was caught up by Sushino, the fairy, who took me into the performance hall. The foundations of the wall of the hall were garnished with amethyst and Topaz. What a place to be! Before I knew what was happening, it was Elvis Presley that was standing before me, unbelievable! After performing his 1968’s “Live a Little, Love a little”, the crowd was thrilled. I had to rush to the backstage, slipped a note to Sam Philips, his producer, who gave me a pass.



Zincfinger: How has it been like getting yourself restricted to some new faces?
Elvis: Actually, it’s been fate and I’m getting on well
Zincfinger: Knew you must have gotten to see your identical twin brother, what was the feeling like?
Elvis: It seems the world is coming back to me again.
Zincfinger: Is there any recent song you wish you had written?
Elvis: It could have been Mase’s Welcome Back
Zincfinger: Which day would you have said was the memorable during your life, six feet up?
Elvis: The Elvis Presley day, August 13, 1956 that was declared in my hometown of Tupelo, Mississippi on the occasion of my first return performance since winning second prize for singing “Old Shep” at the Mississippi-Alabama fair.
Zincfinger: Can you please tell us those you’ve missed up there
Elvis: Carl Perkins, Johnny cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Roy Orbison
Zincfinger: who pisses you around here?
Elvis: Bob Dylan, The Beatles and Tupac Shakur
Zincfinger: Whose show would you have loved to attend if you a given a chance to be in the world up there?
Elvis: Jimmy Buffet and Ashley Simpson
Zincfinger: You were in the movie industry for a while, which of the movies would you have loved to be featured in?
Elvis: Being on the Soul Plane, of course
Zincfinger: Theories and rumours concerning your exile still continue as a stable of the tabloid journalism; could you please clear the air about this issue?
Elvis: I felt going on exile, because the crowns we wear six feet up, must also be won around here, which is quite important...maybe sometimes I would come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment